The HDX-200 Rate-of-Rise Sensor from Interlogix offer an effective fire safety solution for environments with high likelihood of rapid fire development, like a kitchen or utility room, or where optical smoke detectors cannot function effectively due to high dust conditions, like in a laundry room, garage or attic. These sensor is designed to monitor the room temperature and activate an alarm if the temperature gets too high or rises rapidly. The micro-processor trips the transmitter when the temperature at the sensor location reaches a fixed temperature of 135°F (57°C), 200°F (94°C) or 41°F (5°C), depending on the model installed. The sensor will also be activated if the temperature increases at a rate equal to or higher than 12°F (6.7°C) per minute.
- Works with Interlogix Learn Mode Panels: Simon XT, Simon XTi, Simon XTi-5, NetworX (NX-4, NX-6, NX-8, NX-8E). Concord 4, Concord Express, AdvisorOne and UltraSync
- Ideal for environments with high dust or likelihood of rapid fire development
- Capable of detecting multiple heat events
- Two sensors in one independent serial numbers for simultaneous use as a heat/rate-of-rise
- Sensor output test via magnet introduction
- Mounting bracket included